The inaugural SoCal Haunt List ScavengerHAUNT. “ScavengerHAUNTERS” who visit haunts listed on the 2019 SoCal Haunt List flyer OR SoCal Haunt List website (www.socalhauntlist.com) will be entered into a raffle to win 1 of 4 prizes from HaunTees.com ($25 value). The “ScavengerHAUNTER” who visits the most locations will receive a Grand Prize from Midsummer Scream and HaunTees ($275 value).
The scavengerHAUNT begins at 12:01am Friday, October 5 and ends at 11:59pm Saturday, November 2.
HOW TO PLAY:
To be eligible, “ScavengerHAUNTERS” must visit as many locations from the 2019 SoCal Haunt List as possible, and post a photo on Instagram tagging @socalhauntlist and using hashtag #scavengerhaunt. See Rules and Guidelines below for additional details.
WHERE TO VISIT:
Participating haunts can be found using the 2019 SoCal Haunt List flyer or www.socalhauntlist.com website.
A list of locations where physical copies of the SoCal Haunt List flyer can be found is available at www.socalhauntlist.com/flyer.
WHAT CAN I WIN:
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a pair of Gold Bat tickets to Midsummer Scream 2020 and limited edition Midsummer Scream Black Cat Tiki Mug ($250 value), plus a shirt or hat of their choice from HaunTees ($25 value).
Four additional winners will be chosen at random and will receive a shirt or hat of their choice from HaunTees ($25 value).
Rules and Guidelines:
- Players must visit at least three of the haunts listed on the 2019 SoCal Haunt List to be entered into the raffle.
- Players have until 11:59pm Saturday, November 2nd to visit at least three haunt locations and post their photos to Instagram.
- Players must post a photo to their public Instagram page that clearly shows the haunt or an identifiable element associated with the haunt (i.e. haunt signage) and include the name of the haunt in the photo caption.
- The 2019 SoCal Haunt List flyer must be included in your photo. This is required as it is our only way to ensure the photo is from this year.
- Players must tag @socalhauntlist and use hashtag #scavengerhaunt in their post(s) to be counted toward their entry. Photos without tag and hashtag will not be counted.
- Players will receive 1 entry for every haunt visited/photo posted. Posts with multiple photos will be counted as 1 entry.
- Players will only receive credit for each location once.
- Duplicate photos, photos posted by multiple accounts, or photos posted prior to the start of the ScavengerHAUNT will not be counted.
- Players have from 12:01am October 5 through 11:59pm November 2 to complete the ScavengerHAUNT.
- Players may visit haunts at their own pace and in any order, as long as their photos are posted before 11:59pm on November 2.
- One Grand Prize Winner will be awarded for visiting the most haunts. Four additional winners will be selected at random.
- Winners will be posted to the SoCal Haunt List Instagram page.
- Players cannot win more than once.
- By participating in the ScavengerHAUNT you grant SoCal Haunt List the right to repost your photos.