Within the foothills of Midnight Falls, the leaves turn brown and the veil between the living and the dead is at its thinnest. The Witch of the Woods has cast her spell to summon the spirits of the underworld to cross over and assimilate into form. The Hayride leads to a thrilling adventure of horrors afflicting the town. Dazed within the spell cast upon them, the Witch commands her army of crops and flesh to seek revenge on the people that have casted her out. The Spirit of Halloween comes to life surrounding helpless victims brave enough to board The Hayride.
TIPS FOR SURVIVING LOS ANGELES HAUNTED HAYRIDE
- No costumes, facepaint, prop or handheld items are allowed inside.
- No smoking or vaping – items will be confiscated and thrown out. Please leave these items in your car.
- While outside the haunt, feel free to take photos and grab food and drink at one of our vendors (info below). While inside the haunt, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- Small bags and purses ONLY – these items will be subject to inspection.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Parking: Shuttle parking will be available at the LA Zoo in the North West corner of their parking lot, shuttles will drop you off at the entrance trail near Spokes ‘N Stuff. Please note, the last shuttle will leave 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Entering the Haunt: Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets online, proceed directly through security, and then to either the Hayride or Mazes. Show your ticket and enjoy!