-
Southern Oaks Halloween Light Show
October 29, 2024๐ปAlthough the images provide a glimpse of what to expect, I feel they do not fully capture the essence of this impressive spooky light show. It was executed exceptionally well, and I must say that I have never encountered a neighborhood light display quite like this one. The entire home was adorned with vibrant lights, and these huge lights illuminated the night sky beautifully. My son was so captivated that he wanted to stay all night to enjoy the show , but many others were arriving to experience it as well. The influx of cars made it feel somewhat crowded, but I completely understand why so many people were drawn to it. This is undoubtedly an event worth witnessing!!!! ๐๐๐ -
Bar Harbor Scares
October 29, 2024My family and I had a wonderful time visiting this charming haunted house. Initially, I was concerned that it might be too frightening for my 8 year old, but it turned out to be perfectly balanced for everyone in the family. The owners were exceptionally friendly, which really enhanced our overall experience. ๐ HAPPY HALLOWEEN! -
Damian’s “Not-So-Haunted” House
October 29, 2024Perfect little Halloween experience for my son! He typically gets scared by haunts, so this was ideal for him. He loved it !๐ป Thanks for creating such a cool display! Happy Halloween! -
Beware the Dark Realm
October 29, 2024๐I was thrilled to see what this haunter could create in the limited time he had. It was quite well decorated and had a short line to his haunt. The hauntโs owner welcomed us and guided us to the side of his walkthrough, and as expected, I was jumpscared throughout the walkthrough ๐. We had a great time and loved the scares! Thanks for sharing your fantastic spooky decorations with us. Happy Halloween! -
Ghost Ship Grotto
October 29, 2024๐๐ฃ๐ปMy son and I were looking to end our night with one of the many haunts on our list and how could we resist a cursed ship!?. The pictures did not do this haunt justice ! We were welcomed by a very friendly couple who directed us to the entrance of a pirate ship. ๐๐ดโโ ๏ธAt first, my son was scared to enter, but he quickly got comfortable once he saw all the spooky pirate decorations. The entrance had that eerie vibe youโd expect, but as we moved from room to room, each new area brought even more impressive effects. We were completely blown away! The attention to detail in every room was amazing; it genuinely felt like we were on a ship (minus the rocking, of course). The lighting effects, projections, and animatronics were all executed perfectly! Well done !!! Thanks for making our night ! Iโm definitely going to share this amazing haunt with everyone!